Using the Pantry
Any Student, Faculty, or Staff Member at Texas A&M University can use the pantry.
The pantry opens on the first & third Wednesday and Thursday of every month. Our next opening will be June 5th, from 10am to 4:30pm.
Opening Dates Summer 2019 (10 am - 4:30 pm):
How our pantry works: A client simply comes to our pantry location during an opening day, fills out required forms, shows a university affiliated ID, and proceeds to the pantry to take as much food as they need.
A peek into our pantry
If you are in need of assistance, but are not currently a student, faculty member or staff member of Texas A&M University, see the provided contact information below for local agencies for assistance:
- The Brazos Valley Food Bank: 979-779-3663
- The Salvation Army: 979-361-0618
- First Baptist Church, College Station: 979-696-7000
- Brazos Church Pantry: 979-822-2660
- Twin City Mission Community Cafe: 979-822-1492