Using the Pantry
Any Student, Faculty, or Staff Member at Texas A&M University can use the pantry.
The pantry opens on the first & third Wednesday and Thursday of every month. Our next opening will be August 7th, from 10am to 4:30pm.
Opening Dates Summer 2019 (10 am - 4:30 pm):
What to Expect
- Arrive at the pantry on an opening day between 10 AM and 4:30 PM
- Food is provided at no cost
- No proof of income or citizenship is needed
- Please bring a university affiliated ID
- Returning Members: Upon entering our office a member will assist you with typing and finding your name on the computer at the desk. Simply select your name and click the "+" to the right of it. You may be asked to fill out a short form in addition.
- Please bring your bag back
- If you need help feel free to ask the member at the front desk
- New Members: Upon entering our office a member will assist you with filling out a form asking for your name, birthday, address, residents' names, income etc. Then, after showing a university affiliated ID, a bag will be provided (Please bring the bag back upon returning) for you and you may proceed to the pantry to fill the bag with as much food as you need.
- All information is kept confidential and only recorded for statistical purposes
- If you need help finding our office please go to the Location Tab
A peek into our pantry
If you are in need of assistance, but are not currently a student, faculty member or staff member of Texas A&M University, see the provided contact information below for local agencies for assistance:
- The Brazos Valley Food Bank: 979-779-3663
- The Salvation Army: 979-361-0618
- First Baptist Church, College Station: 979-696-7000
- Brazos Church Pantry: 979-822-2660
- Twin City Mission Community Cafe: 979-822-1492